Plug for Grazing Muzzle
$15.50 (incl. GST & free delivery in NZ)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $3.88 with More info
Out of stock
- Restricts all eating while allowing your horse to drink freely.
- Should only be used under supervised conditions.
- One size fits Horse, Large Horse (Oversize) & Cob size grazing muzzles.
1. Release all nine straps.
2. Keeping the side with the stitched squares facing up, place the Plug in the bottom of the muzzle.
3. Insert the straps of the Plug through the openings between the vertical rubber straps around the bottom of the muzzle.
4. Loop the straps around the lower band of the muzzle and back to the inside of the muzzle.
5. Slip the ends of the straps between the two layers of the plug to fasten the hook and loop.